Terms and Conditions for DealMatrix Competitions
These terms and conditions apply in addition to our standard terms and conditions for competitions where DealMatrix GmbH is offering prizes for participants to win. By participating you confirm that you would like to win the designated prize. By submitting your application, you agree to these terms and conditions.
- You must be at least 18 years old.
- You may take part in this competition until 03.09.2017 23:59. DealMatrix accepts no responsibility for entries lost, damaged (for example by data corruption) or delayed, or for any inability to submit entries as a result of computer service, systems, software and/or server failure, error, interruption, defect or delay or any other technical malfunction, including problems with internet connectivity. Late, incomplete, corrupt or suspected fraudulent entries will not be accepted.
- DealMatrix reserves the right in its absolute discretion to disqualify from this competition any entrant who DealMatrix believes has not complied with these terms and conditions or acted in good faith.
How to enter
- It is free to enter this competition. You will be entered into the competition automatically when you submit your application. We only allow one entry per person and only one entry per email address.
- The winners will receive the prize designated on the landing page of the competition.
- No cash alternatives will be available.
- The winning entrants will be drawn at random on the date specified on the landing page of the competition from all valid applications. The decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- We will notify the winner by email using the contact details submitted. If you are chosen as a winner and your contact details have changed since your entry, we reserve the right to disqualify your entry and draw an alternative winner.
- The winner must respond to us and accept the prize within 24 hours of our sending the notice. If the winner does not respond and accept the prize within 24 hours of our notice, that entrant will no longer be considered the winner, our offer will be withdrawn automatically and we will select an alternative winner using the process set out above, until a winner accepts the prize.
- We may request that the winner provide proof of identity, age and residency. In the event of a dispute as to your identity, your entry will be deemed to have been submitted by the authorized holder of the email account from which the entry was submitted. The winner may be requested to provide DealMatrix with proof that the winner is the authorized holder of the email account associated with the winning entry.
- If any of the following circumstances apply, the winner will be deemed to have forfeited the prize and an alternative winner will be selected from the remaining eligible entrants using the process set out above:
- the prize (or any correspondence relating thereto, e.g. a notification from us confirming a winning entry) is returned as non-deliverable;
- the winner does not respond to a request to contact DealMatrix within 48 hours of such request;
- the winner does not provide requested evidence of identity, age, residency, or being the authorized holder of the email account from which the entry was submitted to DealMatrix’s satisfaction within 48 hours of such request being made; or
- DealMatrix suspects non-compliance with any of the terms and conditions.
- All prizes are non-transferable and there are no cash or other alternatives.
- DealMatrix may in its absolute discretion modify, amend, cancel or suspend these terms and conditions, the competition and/or the prize(s) at any time if it deems it necessary or if circumstances arise beyond its control. No liability shall attach to DealMatrix as a result thereof. In such circumstances, alternative prizes will be offered.
- Except to the extent that they may not be excluded by law, no representations, warranties, terms or conditions that are not expressly stated in these terms and conditions apply to this competition. DealMatrix shall have no liability for any injuries, loss or damage of any kind arising from or in connection with participation in this competition (including any damage to the entrant’s or any other person’s computer relating to or resulting from participation in, or downloading of any materials or software in connection with, this competition) or acceptance, use, misuse or non-use of any prize (including activity or travel related thereto) except for liability for death, personal injury, fraud and damage or loss caused by negligence, which is not excluded.
- DealMatrix decision is final and binding in every situation including any not covered in these terms and conditions and no correspondence will be entered into.
- DealMatrix reserves the right to disqualify an entrant and/or winner in its absolute discretion.
Publicity and Data Protection
- Winners may be required to take part in DealMatrix promotional publicity. By entering into this competition, you agree to provide, and that DealMatrix may use, details of your name, likeness, voice, performance (if applicable) and county/country of residence for advertising and promotional purposes in connection with the competition without additional authorization, notice or compensation unless prohibited by law.
- Winners agree to keep confidential any knowledge about DealMatrix and its business and personnel received by them as a result of their prize and/or the competition.
The competition and these terms and conditions are governed by the laws of Austria.
Promotor / Data Controller
DealMatrix GmbH, Schubertweg 4, Wöllersdorf, 2752, AT