The first world wide competition that recognizes, honors and celebrates exceptional social entrepreneurs and the role of solving social problems in their success. SEC runs on a local, national and international level and recognizes the world’s most outstanding social entrepreneurs
Applicants hand in their social entrepreneur business ideas and may challenge against international entrepreneurs at the JCI world congress in Amsterdam on the 10th of November!
You get the chance to get feedback on your business idea, to meet other social entrepreneurs and network with them, win nice prizes, draw online and offline at lot off attention on your business idea AND get the chance to talk to European business angels in Amsterdam.
Are you a social entrepreneur? A Social entrepreneur is a person who establishes an enterprise with the aim of solving social problems or effecting social change
- To give social entrepreneurs a very special and unique possibility to show how their companies work.
- To build a special network for social entrepreneurs and even give them a platform.
- To give JCI a special entrepreneur touch, which helps us to attract new members, sponsors and partners.
- Be inspirational to founders
- Show senators investment ideas (b2b)
We are looking forward to receiving your application.
Deadline: October 15th
This page belongs to a client of DealMatrix who is using our software platform to scout for new innovative startups. With the DealMatrix platform applicants save time by re-using their profiles to apply to different events, investors, competitions and challenges.